I have thought about so many things I want to blog about but always put off doing it so I hope this helps kick start me back into action :-)
1. What's your middle name?
I don`t have one! My mum hated hers (Lillian) so decided not to give my brother and I one. Liam and Kayla don`t have one either as I thought it would be too much hassle in Japan.
2. What's your favorite magazine?
Ummm used to love magazines when I lived in Australia but obviously don`t have access to many here. Sometimes check out the gossipy/fashion ones when I`m back visiting.
3. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a purple t-shirt
4. What color are your bed sheets?
Royal blue at the moment
5. Who was your third grade teacher?
Mrs Spenceley. I ended up becoming friends with her niece at uni so her name is easy to remember :-)
6. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny and warm. Surprising as the last few days were a little cooler.
7. Do you know how to ski?
Nope, even though I lived in Hokkaido for 10 months! I`m not a huge fan of the cold and am not very co-ordinated so scared of injuring myself.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
Mugicha served by Liam.
9. Dream vacation?
Europe! My plan was to go there 9 years ago after staying 2 years in Japan. I still haven`t been!
10. Favorite article of clothing?
Nothing in particular but I liked dresses with high heels when I feel like getting dolled up.
11. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
Cooking but baking is growing on me.
12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders?
Below. I often think about getting it cut shorter but I think it suits me better longer.
13. What drink do you order when out?
Wine when I am not pregnant or breastfeeding.
14. What book are you reading?
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and a very silly book Saving Your Sleep. The latter I am reading for a laugh. The author believes you should have babies on a schedule by 2 weeks old. Crazy!
15. What did you dream about last night?
I can't remember. Kayla slept for over 8 hours straight last night and I had a nice deep sleep.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
Sex and the City 2
17. Any injuries at the moment? Nope!
18. What color is your bathroom?
Pink floor, blue and pink tiles and green bathtub
19. What's the state of your laundry right now?
In the basket ready to put away! My mum who has been with us for the last almost 6 months and spoils us rotten went back to Australia today so that means I have to do stuff around the house. Am trying to be nice and organised but who knows how long it will last.
20. Do you take vitamins?
Garlic oil capsules when I remember
21. Where do you love to shop?
Anywhere really! In Australia, Pumpkin Patch and Trade Secret for the kids and most clothes, shoes, accessory shops for me. I am a bit of a shopaholic!
22. How often do you buy groceries?
I do a big shop once a week but still end up buying miscellaneous stuff every couple of days.
23. Do you have a pet/pets?
A crazy cat called Miffy and two goldfish!
24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary?
April 27 (8 years) for our wedding and September 14 (9 years) for on paper.
25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea?
Both with plenty of milk
26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop?
27. Favorite month of the year?
Umm, have never really thought about it but with Kayla being born in April too I guess it will become my fave with both kids having birthdays then.
28. Do you have a hobby?
No real hobbies but I love reading and movies. Love travelling too but haven`t done nearly enough of it lately.
29. What salad dressing do you prefer?
Sesame, balsamic vinegar or my mum`s homemade ones.
30. Live or fake Christmas tree?
Always live growing up but fake in Japan.
31. Did you walk or take a bus to school?
Mostly got dropped off or took the bus
32. Do you have any phobias?
I am pretty claustrophobic.
33. What's your favorite snack food?
34. When do you take your shower/bath?
In the morning and before bed. I grew up in the tropics!
35. What time did you get up this morning?
36. What's your favorite animal?
37. Have you ever broken a bone?
38. Do you wear makeup?
Usually when I am going out of the house but sometimes I am lazy.
39. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Japanese. I studied French at university but have forgotten most of it.
40. Have you ever played a sport?
Not really! I used to swim a lot though.
41. Your last UPS package contained ...
I have no idea what UPS is but the last package I got was a letter and chocs from a lovely British friend.
42. What's on your desktop?
A big purple flower
43. What is your home page?
44. Extrovert or introvert?
Both depending on the situation
45. Favorite board game?
46. What class did you like best in high school? In college?
Japanese in both.
47. What would you do with an extra hour each day?
I have no idea!
48. Do you have allergies?
Not anymore! Was lactose intolerant for a while as a child.
49. Are your nails painted?
Sadly no. I don`t think they have been since I was pregnant with Kayla!
50. Where are you right now?
In my living room.