2010年3月27日土曜日

So sleepy!

I made the mistake of having real coffee late yesterday afternoon and it kept me awake most of the night. I have been limiting the amount of coffee I drink during pregnancy and it now seems to have a crazy effect on me. Oh well! I tried to go to sleep around 11PM as I actually felt tired but still felt like I hadn't slept at 3AM. Ryuji then woke up and couldn't go back to sleep either so we had random chats until 5AM. Then Liam came into our bed and we all managed to go back to sleep. Ryuji had to work today so got up at 6:50 muttering about how sleepy he was and then I unfortunately had to get up at 7:30 as we had to leave the house early. Liam was still sleeping at 8:15 so I then had to drag him out of bed too.

Liam had his daycare graduation this morning and we had to be there by 9:30. The daycare he has been going to for the last 4 years only accepts kids up until the year they turn 4. Well kids older than 4 can go part time but not full time so it would be really expensive if you wanted your kids there all the time. Being born in April, Liam is the oldest in his class so had to do everything first. He did well considering he hasn't been going much this month and hadn't been there to "practice". After the ceremony we all had to say a few words and of course I was first. I never know what to say but managed to mumble something. Everyone then had snacks and played bingo. Liam went mad eating all the chocolate he could find as he doesn't get much in our household. We could leave a bit before 12 so Liam and I went to have sushi for lunch. It was very nice and I didn't make a pig of myself which was good for both my weight and our finances. I am back to the doctor in a couple of days so trying to be very good. I just had an early dinner of vegies in white sauce as I figure the earlier I eat the more time I have to burn it off before I go to bed and also I have less chance of getting heartburn. I did have plans to do the exercise bike but I am too sleepy. I have done it three times this week though and will make sure I get on there tomorrow.

Umm what else? I booked our trip home from Australia a couple of days ago. I had booked the trip over a while ago when Jetstar was having a sale but hadn't done the return as it was quite expensive. Jetstar is currently having a 2 for 1 sale though so I really should have waited to book both flights. Oh well! We are still paying less than 7man yen for Liam and my return flights so it's very reasonable. I will have to ring up the airline and add baby girl on after she is born. Even though we have already decided on her name I am a bit worried about how the spelling will be on her passport. I have decided just to get her Japanese one for this trip as it will take too long to organise her citizenship and Aussie passport. I have heard that the Japanese passport office's are good about allowing the English spelling of names but I think I would rather get the okay first and then organise her ticket. Apparently Jetstar doesn't charge anything for kids under 2 which is rather nice. I remember having to pay 20% or something for Liam when we traveled on other airlines.

Okay, this is a very unexciting post so I will be off. As I have more free time lately I am trying to blog more though!

2 件のコメント:

  1. tee-hee. I could have written a lot of this post on my blog: so sleepy (check!), jetstar tickets (check! well, we are thinking about this, trying to decide dates, maybe going in Sept when J's work is slow - when are you going?), will prob only get the Japanese passport for TJ-baby at first too (did this for K), K was born in April too, lol, check up in a couple of days (mon) and early dinner (and perhaps self-starving tomorrow!! - just joking!)

    One thing I DEFINATELY couldn't have written on my blog though was the "excercise bike" wow- you are good!!!

    And thanks for noting that jetstar doesnt charge for under 2s - good for us to know too!

    Hope Liam enjoyed his graduation and is looking forward to kindergarten then I guess from next month?

    返信削除
  2. Lol that we have so much in common at the moment. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! I am going too so should be behaving today but had a big breaky of avocado on toast. Oh well, the day is still young ;-)

    Liam, bub and I are heading back to Australia from July 8 to August 29. It is the longest we have ever been back so hopefully Ryuji survives and I don't go mad there. The weather is T'ville is beautiful at that time of year though.

    As we are going home for so long in the summer and my mum will be here up until then, Liam is going to stay home until Octoberish. There aren't any kindies near our house so he will probably go to the local daycare then.

    返信削除