2010年4月22日木曜日

40w1d

So as expected I am past my due date for the second time :-) I am glad to have got through Liam's birthday and now don't mind that there are going to be at least a few days between their birthdays. Waiting 2 weeks doesn't sound too fun though so I hope miss decides to make her appearance before GW or at least the end of it. I don't really have any signs of labour though and baby still seems to be quite high up. I tried lots of stuff out to try and start labour when I was late with Liam and nothing worked so this time I am just trying to get out and walk most days. Unfortunately the weather has been rather dodgy but we did have a fairly decent walk this afternoon when the rain had cleared up.

Today we spent an unusual day at home. I have been spending way too much time on the computer but also had a long phone chat with a friend in Osaka which broke the day up a bit. We have lots on tomorrow which is good. Liam has a dentist appointment in the morning, then we are meeting up with a friend for lunch and after that will do some shopping.

Liam's birthday party on Sunday went well. The food was yummy, all the kids seemed to enjoy playing together and the mums got to have a good chat. We went out to have sushi with the inlaws that night. Then on Monday, his actual birthday, mum and I took him to a nearby safari park. We took a picnic lunch and he enjoyed checking out the animals and having a play at the little amusement park there. He then had swimming that afternoon and loved telling anyone who would listen that he was now 5.

Am sure I will be updating again before Miss K makes her appearance but any bring on labour vibes would definitely be appreciated :-)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Well it is great that you made it through Liam`s birthday without going into labour!

    Will start sending labour vibes your way from now on!!!

    返信削除
  2. Still no sign of her? Can't wait to hear how it all went and find out her name! :)

    返信削除
  3. Sending you lots of labour vibes your way. Hopefully Miss K doesn't decide to stay inside your tummy for too much longer. I am *dying* to meet her!! I too can't wait to hear your birth story and see pics of your little princess.

    Good luck :)

    返信削除
  4. Hope things are well, sending labour vibes (fast and easy would be good eh)..can`t wait to see pics :)

    返信削除