2010年4月10日土曜日

Nothing to blog about......

But will do so anyway as I'm bored :-) Ryuji and Liam are happily watching the Shin chan movie as I type. I don't think Liam as ever seen the show before but he is giggling away watching it. Him and Ryuji are usually playing all sorts of crazy fighting games at this time of night so they are at least a bit quieter this way.

I had three classes today so was quite a busy beaver. Two were in the city but about half an hours drive away from each other and the last one was here at home. I am glad that I am managing to keep busy as otherwise I would be going insane just sitting around. I have quite a few classes planned for next week too so it will be interesting to see if I am able to do them all or Miss K will suddenly make her appearance. I don't think she will appear before her due date which is the 21st but one never knows I guess. My mum is arriving on Monday so it looks like she will definitely be here when I give birth which is a relief. I will know that Liam is being properly taken care of. I have threatened Ryuji if he doesn't behave I will leave him at home and have mum with me for the birth. I had both of them with me when Liam was born and I'm sure she was probably more supportive but I think I had probably better let Ryuji be there.

I took myself out for a stroll this afternoon as I have been slacking off a bit in the exercise department. I walked at quite a leisurely pace but at one stage managed to roll my ankle and almost fall over. Luckily I didn't but I must have looked quite a sight. It probably didn't help that I was mailing on my phone at the time haha.

Tomorrow will be spent getting the house in order for mum's arrival. I know she won't mind if it's a bit of a mess but she always has her house in a pristine state when we visit so I should put in an effort. I have already written Ryuji a list of chores to do. Unfortunately it looks like the weather is going to be dodgy. We have lots of weeding to but that might have to be put off until after mum arrives. We are having a birthday party for Liam next Saturday and if the weather permits it will be outside so we will have to tidy things up a bit. We usually do our vegie garden around this time of year too but as we will be in Australia for most of July and August have decided not to bother as all the lovely produce would be wasted on Ryuji.

Okay, hopefully will have something more exciting to blog about next time :-)

3 件のコメント:

  1. wow, you are a busy beaver!! and working hard too.
    I am sure it will be nice once your mum arrives too, and like you say a relief! Fingers crossed Miss K stays in until after Liam's birthday - hope it turns out to be a nice day for you all.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks TJ! Hope everything works out the way you want it too and can't wait to hear about TJ baby's birth :-)

    返信削除
  3. You must be excited about your mum coming! And yes, fingers crossed that Miss K doesn't upstage Liam's birthday ;)

    返信削除